Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier identification
- https://shop4fasteners.co.uk/ is a site operated by Shop4Group.
- We are registered in the United Kingdom, our main trading address is: shop4fasteners.co.uk PO Box 1900 SHEFFIELD S3 8XZ.
- Our VAT number is GB 772 7816 92.
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. Product information
- Some of our products are only for sale to people aged 18+. If this is the case and you purchase such an item, we will contact you to obtain proof of age before processing your order.
- If you cannot provide sufficient proof your order will be cancelled.
4. Delivery and Returns
Please see our Delivery & Returns Policy.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.